I saw this on Michelle’s Blog and decided to steal it from her…a theft I justify with the fact that she nabbed it from someone else. 🙂
The idea is for me to list fifty facts about yours truly…and for you to waste five minutes of your life reading them.
1. I love my life…really.
2. I have a love affair with the phrase “really.” To the point that I have to physically restrain from saying it now.
3. God is my best friend.
4. I love to laugh.
5. I only like chocolate when I crave it…any other time, I think it gross.
6. I am a closet Jeff Lewis fan…and right now, I’m praying that you don’t know who he is so you won’t roll your eyes at me.
7. My favorite pizza is cheese…slightly burnt.
8. I love watching TV with my husband.
9. I am deathly afraid of the dark.
10. I hate spiders…really. (Hey…I made it thru a few of these without it.)
11. If you jump out and scare me, I will beat you senseless…without realizing that I am hitting you until you are on the floor, begging for mercy. Impulse control goes bye bye when afraid.
12. I believe that Sheree is the reason for most of Kim’s fights. (again, hoping you have no idea who I am talking about.)
13. I still watch Jon & Kate + 8…mainly because I love to argue with the hubby over who is “right”.
14. I change my blog backgrounds more often than some people change purses.
15. The sound of my children praying makes my heart smile.
16. God is highly sarcastic with me…in a good way…kind of. HA!
17. I actually DO enjoy reading my Bible.
18. I suffer from migraines.
19. I once thought I only wanted 2 kids…and God laughed at me when I thought it.
20. I am friends with my husband’s ex wife.
21. I lived in Germany for a little than half of my childhood. Military brat.
22. I have one brother and one sister.
23. My favorite color is blue.
24. I would not be able to write if “…” were ever outlawed.
25. I used to hate my first name but now embrace its originality.
26. I have to have “white noise” in order to sleep…a fan is most preferred.
27. I met my husband on-line even tho we lived only 3 miles from each other at the time.
28. My eyes are sometimes blue and sometimes green, depending on my mood.
29. I hate crying.
30. I detest crying while talking.
31. I am dying to write “really.” after most of these facts.
32. I used to be addicted to prescription pain killers.
33. I am friends with my ex-husband’s ex-wife.
34. If you are actually still reading this, I think you are amazing.
35. I have been in 8 countries.
36. My idea of camping is a 2 star hotel.
37. I love the sound of my children’s laughter.
38. I feel beautiful when my hubby puts hand on the small of my back.
39. I love to see the words “GEORGE” and “Shhh” written out because I know they are just for me.
40. Among other blessings, I have made a great friend simply from writing this blog.
41. I didn’t always mean it when I smiled at people.
42. I struggle with my self-esteem on an hourly basis.
43. Every day, I wish I was more faithful to His calling.
44. I have lived in Maryland, Texas, Arizona and California.
45. I really do think my kids are some of the best humans alive.
46. I have the best friends ever made.
47. I like my husband…and I enjoy spending time with him.
48. I often have to cross my legs when laughing in order to keep from wetting myself. (Yup. I went there.)
49. I really hope you read some of these and laugh.
50. Anyone who made it to the end of this list is my hero…really.